The official blue tick verification badge means your Facebook business page has been officially vetted by Facebook as an established business.
It’s a good way to tell your customers that it’s the official business that can set your page apart from other impostors.
However, Facebook is known to verify more established global businesses as opposed to smaller unknown businesses.
You can still try your luck by following the steps below:
1. Go to this link.
2. Select “page” for your verification type.
3. Select the page that you want to verify.
4. Choose the category for the page that you want to verify.
5. Select the country of operation.
6. Attach 1 of the 3 documents below:
- A phone or electric bill in the name of your company (however, your Facebook page must have the same name as your company)
- Business license (SSM business registration)
- Tax documents (LHDN tax details)
7. Finally, you must also explain why they should verify your Facebook business page, they will prioritize global brands who are also paying advertisers so it will help if your business has already advertised on Facebook.
8. Optionally, you may increase the chance of getting verified by linking your other social media pages, preferably Instagram since it’s also owned by Facebook.
9. Any other comments that you can include here for their consideration (like if you’re the president of the United States or something).
Now all you have to do is wait a couple of days to know if your Facebook business page is verified or not.
If you are our existing clients, consult us on increasing the chance of your Facebook page getting verified.